Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel is on its way back to us, you'll be refunded within 2-5 business days once it arrives at our warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No one was present at the delivery address to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to us, unfortunately, we can't send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing and placing a new order and providing an address where they can be signed for, such as your place of work.
What do I do if I've received the wrong order or my item has arrived damaged?
We apologise if you haven't received what you ordered or your item has arrived damaged. Please follow the below steps so Superga Support can assist you.
- Visit our Returns Portal here and enter your order number (starts with SUPAU) and email address.
- Follow the steps and select 'dispatch error' as your reason for return.
- Provide a brief description of the issue and upload three photos to show the issue (product label, shoebox label and item(s) received).
- Hit submit. Superga Support will review your claim.
- If approved, you'll be sent a follow-up email with further details.
Why haven't I received any tracking information?
If you haven't yet received a tracking number, it's likely that we're still processing or packing your order. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse.
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you'll receive an email from our courier with your tracking number. If it's been longer than 3 days, please reach out to Superga Support here and we'll be happy to assist.READ FULL ARTICLE